Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jessica Alba Desktops - jessica alba

Jessica Alba Desktops straightened her legs until her feet were at the same level as my face and I started licking her feet. I sucked on each toe as if it were a feast. I reached down and began massaging her clit. I lightly bit each toe and she started shrieking. It was so hot. Jessica Alba barely held on until she came. As soon as I felt her muscles clench tightly around me I thrusted as fast as I could and stopped breathing as I came.

Jessica Alba laid down and gathered her close to me as we came down off our high. "Kris, is it always like this?"

She was quiet for what seemed like forever. "No Jake, it isn't. In fact, it's never been like this for me. This is how I always wanted to feel during and after sex." She sighed long and hard and then turned to me. "Jessica Alba think that I love you." I don't know why but I got really angry.

"Kris you think just because the sex is good then you're falling for me. Don't chalk it up to that." Jessica Alba got up and started dressing.

"No Jake, it's not just good sex, it's beyond great. You told me that I didn't really need anal, that I just needed someone that I could or did really love for sex to be enjoyable. Well, the sex is beyond enjoyable so why can't it be because Jessica Alba love you?"

I just had to gawk at her. "I can't believe this! You love me because the sex is great. That doesn't make any sense. You know that love has to be about more than just the physical." I'd never been so angry. I now knew what it felt like to just be wanted for your body. Jessica Alba wanted to get away from her but seeing as we were at my house, that wasn't really a possibility.

"Jake it isn't that! Sure I love the sex, but when I thought about it, Jessica Alba couldn't imagine anyone else having and sharing with you what we have."

"So now I see. You don't want anyone else to have your fuck toy, so you tell me you love me just so i'll stick around." I didn't care that this was my house; I was getting ready to leave anyway. She grabbed my arm and pushed me onto the couch. Then she sat on me. I was at a disadvantage because she was still naked. I was trying not to look at her but she was sheer perfection in my eyes.

"Ok just shut up and listen. Jessica Alba don't want anyone else to have you because of the gentleness and care that you've shown me. Every other boyfriend i've had I always found something wrong with them or them with me. Jessica Alba know everything about you and we're still friends. Speaking of friends, i'm pretty sure that I can never go back to just being your friend. I don't want you to fall in love with anyone but me. I've never felt this way about anyone else. The only way that Jessica Alba can describe it is that I need you, now and for as long as you want me."

No comments: