Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jessica Alba Fakes - jessica alba without Makeup

Jessica Alba Fakes and I really hashed it our over the next couple of days. Between work, dinners, talking, and loving we were both exhausted by the next weekend. We just laid in bed watching TV and movies. It was so homey. We decided to just be together. Yeah she was my girlfriend, but what she didn't know was that Jessica Alba Fakes was determined to make her my wife.

Over the next couple of months, Kris and Jessica Alba Fakes became closer than ever. While it was true that we loved each other, we still had to get used to each other in the relationship. I didn't care what we had to get through as long as she was still mine at the end of the day.

When I decided to pop the question, Jessica Alba was nervous as hell. Jessica Alba decided to toy with her a bit. Jessica Alba started yelling for her. "Kris, baby, let's watch a movie!"

Jessica Alba came in holding her ears looking at me like I was crazy. "Sheesh J, Jessica Alba was only in the other room, not China. What movie are we watching?" She skipped over to the couch and plopped down next to me.

"Just wait and see." Jessica Alba was going to hate me or kill me for this, but if I had to go then i'd go with my ring on her finger.

She saw the opening credits and her eyes went wide. "J you know Jessica Alba can't watch this movie. I've only seen it once and I only bought it because he's my favorite actor." Jessica Alba held her to me and let the movie play on.

I'd chosen 'Armageddon' with Bruce Willis. A movie that Kris adamantly refused to watch because Bruce dies at the end. She was a major crybaby for movies. Jessica Alba knew i'd be seeing waterworks. She watched the movie in abject horror as it drew closer and closer to the end.

There were tears running down her face as the last scenes closed. Jessica Alba looked at me with a mix of anger and disbelief. Then she tackled me yelling and cursing me out. It was great. Jessica Alba was trying not to smile but it was hard. While we were wrestling she got out, "You better have a damn good reason for making me watch that! And you better make it up to me!"

No comments: