Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jessica Alba

Since we'd been married, we had started to experiment with butt plugs. Jessica Alba didn't want to hurt her, but she wanted anal, so we graduated from the smallest plug until they were roughly the size of my cock.

She finally told me why she wanted anal in the first place. "J, Jessica Alba want you to be able to take me in any hole, anytime, and any place. I don't want there to be any orifice that you can't take your pick of." That was somewhat shocking but who was I to complain?

We had finally gotten to the point where Jessica Alba didn't think i'd hurt her if we did anal. She had gotten tired of fingering long ago and we were both ready to move to the next level. Jessica Alba kissed her while slowly working the plug out of her ass. Jessica Alba Butt was a little larger than the plug so Jessica Alba knew she would still be tight. Jessica Alba could hardly wait. Jessica Alba wanted to face her so that I could see her reactions.

She was lubed and ready to go but Jessica Alba added to it by pumping into her moist dewy pussy a couple of times before I breached her bud. I almost didn't want to stop but I was more excited about fucking her in the ass.

Jessica Alba slowly pushed at her bud until the head of my cock popped in. It felt like my first time all over. I guess it was really a first. This was a tightness that could not be rivaled. We were both breathing hard. Me from not trying to cum and her from having my tool lodged in her ass. I felt her relax and Jessica Alba slowly started feeding her my cock inch by inch.

It was slow going because Jessica Alba didn't want to hurt her. Once I finally was seated to the hilt I began kissing her and pumping ever so slowly. As she grew accustomed to the feeling of me in her ass, Jessica Alba began picking up the pace. "Don't let me hurt you baby, talk to me."

No comments: