Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jessica Alba in Tube Top - Hot Jessica Alba Galleries

Here was my cue. Jessica Alba in Tube Top pinned her to the couch and looked into her angry tear streaked face and said, "Of course i'll make it up to you baby. How's this?" With that, Jessica Alba in Tube Top slid off her and onto one knee. Jessica Alba whipped out the ring box and asked, "Will you marry me? If you do, I promise that you can make me pay you back for the rest of our lives."

She was crying in earnest now, making me think that it maybe wasn't such a good idea. Before Jessica Alba could say anything, she looked up at me and smiled. Jessica Alba took that as a good sign. "As long as you let me put you through some painful experience for this you've got a deal." I whooped for joy. I twirled her around and kissed her repeatedly.

As I held her tight, Jessica Alba in Tube Top couldn't help but ask, "So that's a yes right? Because Jessica Alba don't want you trying to slip through any loopholes."

Jessica Alba in Tube Top laughed and it was the most joyous sound i'd ever heard. "That, my dear Jake, is definitely a yes."
Epilogue
"So Mrs. Riley, are you ready?"
"Oh My God Jake if you don't fuck me right now i'm going to kill you!" Jessica Alba couldn't help but chuckle at how far we'd come. She got to keep her vow of not doing anal until she got married and Jessica Alba in Tube Top got to fulfill my dream of just being with her. She was the only one for me. Plus Jessica Alba got to be with the uncensored Kris. She was so vocal now that she was blowing me away half the time.

No comments: